Email tools for user acquisition
Intercom is great for early-stage companies. It allows you to have messaging and segmentation together and help build a relationship with the customers and gain feedback as well. They also offer a support queue, in-app messaging, and live chat to pull all your customer communication together.
Autopilot and Outbound are great for setting up multi-channel marketing automation in a simple interface. Autopilot has the ability to visualize the customer journey and Outbound makes it easy to guide leads down your acquisition funnel.
Customer.io and Vero offer scalable, advanced user segmentation and email triggering capabilities, along with the ability to also send standard email newsletters to your users. Best for emailing users who have registered on your site, these tools work well alongside something like Mailchimp or Drip.
- Making the Most of Your Customer Data
- Navigating the Sea of Customer Data Tools
- The 9 Dollar Marketing Stack Guide
- Mention's Secret Sauce: Marketing Tools
- The 0 Dollar Marketing Stack Collection
- Here's How to Launch a Startup with $99
- 13 Marketing Automation Tools & Who Should Use Them
- PagerDuty's Stack for Optimizing Onboarding
- Tools to Get to Product Market Fit