Skip to main content
Solved

CAPI Connectors: SA360 / Meta / LinkedIn

• 4 July 2024
  • 3 replies

Hello, I am seeking information on Segment's Paid Media Connectors and their capabilities for SA360, Meta, LinkedIn, and Google Ads. I am aware that the existing connectors can match email addresses. However, our Marketing department is interested in matching based on emails as well as other fields like phone numbers and addresses. Are these features available in the current connectors? If not, has there been any development of custom connectors to accommodate these requirements?

Okay - I’ve been doing a little digging around and think I have the answers for Google Ads Conversions Destination | Segment.  Documentation and Facebook Offline Conversions Destination | Segment Documentation. However I am unable to view the LinkedIn Conversions API notes and there are no SA360 notes. Does anyone have any insights for the latter two APIs?

Hi @Richard Fahey - sorry you bumped into an error page, here is our documentation on LinkedIn Conversions API that might help. Will follow up if there’s any guidance around SA360. 

You can get data to SA360 going directly through GAds, and any other PPC provider directly (Microsoft).